ABOUT US

South East Hot Tub Hire LTD is a small business specialising in hot tub hire throughout London & most of The South East all year round. So far we have carried out over 1000 hires of hot tubs with almost 60% of our bookings coming from recurring and referral customers, the remaining 40% is made up of new and commercial clients.

We provide a wide range of portable hot tubs to hire in London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, parts of Essex and Hampshire.

We have hot tubs for up to 8 people, you can choose between inflatable and rigid hot tub to suit your occasion best. We accommodate from short term to long term hires & our hot tubs are suitable for almost all happenings; children parties, personal moments, corporate events or if you just simply want to unwind and relax in the comfort of your own surroundings.

We chemically clean all of our hot tubs to ensure that all of them are kept 100% hygienic at all time.

If you live in one of the above mentioned locations and looking for a professional company to hire a hot tub from then look no further! Our team of friendly technicians will deliver your hot tub, set it up in just under 20 minutes and leave some brief instructions for you, so that you are ready to use the hot tub once it has filled up and has been heated to the right temperature..

So whatever the reason to hire a hot tub, trust us to provide you with only the best and most ideal hot tub that’s right for you and your guests.

Hire one of our hot tubs today and enjoy an experience of complete relaxation in the comfort of your own garden.